WILD RICE SALAD
- Cook wild rice in salted water over medium low heat for about 1 hour. Wild rice is properly cooked when the rice grains begin to burst.
- Separately, place fennel, asparagus and corn in salted water. Cook until tender and then place in ice bath. Remove corn from cob. Combine with diced fennel and asparagus.
- Oil and season red pepper. Place on open flame and allow the skin to bubble and burn on all sides. Place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap to allow the pepper to steam. After 20 minutes, peel skin away and discard. Dice pepper and mix together with other vegetables.
- Combine rice vinegar, agave, cumin in a blender. Slowly add hemp oil and allow to emulsify.
- Mix vinaigrette with rice-vegetable mixture. Serve room temperature.