- Clean and de-vein shrimp. Dice each shrimp into four equal pieces. Reserve.
- Combine grated ginger, thai chilies, garlic, sugar, nam pla and red onion. Whisk together. Thirty minutes before cooking shrimp add marinade to shrimp.
- Add washed and halved baby bok choy to salted boiling water for three minutes. Place bok choy in an ice bath until cold.
- Peel and deseed the green papaya and shred or cut into fine slivers.
- Pick and wash cilantro leaves and reserve.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat until it smokes. Add peanut oil and wait an additional minute. Add the marinating shrimp and cook for two and a half minutes or until the shrimp are translucent.
- Add hemp oil, toasted hulled hemp seed, scallions and cilantro leaves
- Place shrimp over green papaya and baby bok choy.
- Sprinkle peanuts over the top