- Shuck corn and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove corn kernels from cob by running a knife alongside the cob
- Peel and dice cucumber into corn kernel sized cubes
- Peel and dice red onion into similar size
- Fold mint leaves and thinly slice
- Combine mint, corn, cucumber, hulled hemp seed and red onion in bowl and cover with hemp oil. Season with salt and pepper
- Over medium heat, reduce one cup of balsamic vinegar until it is syrupy (about 12 minutes) Let cool.
- Slice avocado in half. Carefully remove skin leaving two perfect halves.
- Place washed fresh salad mix in the centre of the plate and put two avocado halves on top. Fill the avocado with the corn-mint salsa. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.